GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
· Parks are open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily.
· Respect park property.
· Place all litter in receptacles.
· Control noise levels – please be respectful of others.
· Motorized vehicles are prohibited off roadways and beyond parking areas.
· Vending or sales are prohibited.
· No tobacco or e-cigarettes – City Ordinance (Hendrickson Park, Whiteley Park, Linc Park, Hillcrest Park, McLane Park, Ferguson Grove, and Skate Plaza.)
· Hunting or use of firearms is prohibited.
· No camping overnight.
· No use of trash receptacles other than intended use.
· Glass containers are prohibited.
· Alcoholic beverage consumption is prohibited (unless otherwise indicated).
· Placing any sign or advertisement is prohibited.
· Absolutely no drugs or illegal substances allowed on City property.
· Report illegal activities to 911.
· All pets must be on a leash in a City Park or on a City Trail with the exception of the Downtown Dog Park.
· Pet owners are required to pick up after pets.
· Pets are not allowed on tennis courts, ballfields, or playgrounds.
· No horses or ponies are allowed in any park at any time.
· No unauthorized alterations to parks, athletic fields, or trails
· Baseball/Softball and soccer fields are first-come, first-served during the off-season.
· Animals are not allowed in sporting areas.
· Fields can be reserved to ensure it is available for your use. Parks and Recreation Department leagues have a preference for reservations.
· Pavilions are first-come, first-served unless they have been reserved. Reservations are posted daily.
· Grilling is allowed only in designated areas in grills provided. Portable grills must be approved.
· No yard sales.
· Bounce Houses are not allowed (except by special permit).